We provide physiotherapy assessments and treatment in the comfort of your own home.
This service is often utilized by patients that have difficulty attending clinic appointments or for those that are
experiencing difficulty performing everyday tasks at home.
People that benefit from a home assessment and treatment are those that have difficulty getting in and out of bed, in and out of chairs, up and down stairs, lack confidence to walk outside on their own and those that require assistance with everyday activities such as washing and dressing.
By seeing you in your own home, your physiotherapist will be able to witness the problems that you are experiencing with everyday activities.
From this your physiotherapist can advise you on walking aids and / or home adaptations to enable you to regain or retain your independence and increase your quality of life.
9:00 A - 2:00 P, 5:00 P - 9:00 P
- Tuesday9:00 A - 2:00 P, 5:00 P - 9:00 P
- Wednesday9:00 A - 2:00 P, 5:00 P - 9:00 P
- Thrusday9:00 A - 2:00 P, 5:00 P - 9:00 P
- Friday9:00 A - 2:00 P, 5:00 P - 9:00 P
- Saturday9:00 A - 2:00 P, 5:00 P - 9:00 P
- Sunday9:00 A - 2:00 P, 5:00 P - 9:00 P
25% Discount of for all members
Discount on all
treatments at the APNCC.